We have an established back office in Seychelles for more than a decade. We offer truly low-cost, fast and confidential services.
Seychelles Islands are strategically located in the Indian Ocean, between the east cost of Africa and India. This independent Republic is one of the progressive offshore centers in the world with competitive legislation, which makes incorporation relatively simple, whilst ensuring Investor confidence and privacy.
Seychelles International Business Companies Act 1994 is the governing legislation for the formation of the versatile and most widely sought type of company, through which legitimate international business, including trade, commerce and investment activities are conducted.
The legal system of the Seychelles is based on English Common Law and French Civil Law.
Seychelles International Business Company (IBC) can be incorporated within five (5) working days.
A wide range of company names are available for your choice.
The name of the company may be in any language. If it is not in English or French, an official translation in English or French is required.
The Memorandum of association will be filed at the Registry. This document may be either in English or French.
The Articles of Association will be filed at the time of incorporation.
You must have a registered office in the Seychelles. The address of your registered office and the name of the subscriber for incorporation must be given to the Registry. We will provide this service. We also provide Apostilles for the international legalization of your incorporation if you so require.
We will file all necessary documents with the registry on your behalf.
Seychelles Company Structure
Seychelles company is flexible concerning the capitalization, shares and the shareholders and director.
- There are no minimum or maximum capital requirements for a Seychelle company.
- Shares can be issued with or without Par Value
- Shares are issued in Registered form only, Bearer shares are no longer permitted
- IBC's do not require more than one director
- For the registration of Seychelles IBC shareholders and directors may be of any nationality and residents of any country.
- One shareholder and one director are allowed. The same person can be the shareholder and director.
- The directors do not have to be shareholders
- Directors and shareholders may be natural persons or corporate entities
Seychelles Companies Privacy
Only one shareholder and one director are required for incorporation of a Seychelles Offshore Company (IBC). Their names appear on the public record therefore we can offer nominee service to maintain the owners' privacy.
Seychelles Company Share Capital
For Seychelles incorporation there is no minimum or maximum Authorized Share capital; however, the statutory incorporation fees are $100.00 for capital up to $5,000.00; $300.00 for capital up to $50,000.00 and $1,000.00 for capital in excess of $50,000.00. There is also an annual fee which is the same at incorporation.
For Seychelles offshore incorporation the common or standard authorized capital used is USD 5,000.00. The fees are fixed for the life of the company in spite of any changes which may occur in future regulations for new companies.
Seychelles Company Shares
- Shares of the Seychelles corporation may be issued in a variety of forms and classifications and may include: Par or No Par Value, voting or non-voting, Preferential or Common and Nominal
- Shares may be issued for money or for other valuable consideration.
- Shares may be issued before any payment is made. Shares can be issued in any currency.
Shareholders, Directors and Officers of Seychelles Company
- The minimum requirement of Seychelles corporations is one shareholder and one director who may be the same person.
- Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed and we provide these Seychelles offshore services.
- There is no statutory requirement for officers; however, if officers are required they can also be directors and shareholders.
- Shareholders and Directors may be of any nationality and reside in any country.
- Directors and shareholders may be either a natural person or a corporate entity.
Meetings of Shareholders and Directors of Seychelles Offshore Company
- Seychelles IBC's do not need to hold Annual General Meetings of its shareholders. If such a meeting is decided on, it may be held anywhere in the world and by any means including by telephone or other electronic means, once the shareholders can communicate effectively with each other.
- Directors meetings are not required.
- When a meeting of shareholders and directors is held, a proxy may represent a shareholder or director and speak or vote on his behalf.
Seychelles Company Taxation and Fees
- Seychelles companies are exempt from all taxes on income derived outside of the Seychelles.
- Annual renewal fees (Government Fees, Registered Office fees, and if required Nominee Service fees) are paid every year on the anniversary of the Seychelles corporation formation and every anniversary thereafter. We will provide this service for you.
Seychelles Company Corporate Books and Records
- There is no requirement to prepare or file any accounts or financial statements.
- There is nor requirement to have an auditor.
- If meetings of an Seychelles IBC are held, then the company shall keep:
- Minutes of the meeting of its shareholders and directors
- Copies of all resolutions by shareholders and directors
The records and Minutes of the above meetings shall be kept at the registered office or any other place as the directors determine and the company shall inform the Registrar of the address of the other place.
Seychelles Offshore Company Registers
- A Register of all directors must be kept and maintained.
- A Share Register must be kept and maintained. The register may be in such form as the directors may approve, but if it is in magnetic, electronic or other data storage form, the company must be able to produce legible evidence of its contents.
The Registers of directors shall be kept in any place as the directors determine and the company shall inform the Registrar of the place at which they are kept.
International Business companies may engage in legitimate business in any country and in whatsoever currency they choose.
Shares and Capital may be denominated in any currency.
Seychelles IBC Restrictions & Exemptions
An International Business Company incorporated in the Republic of Seychelles shall not:
- Do business with residents of the Seychelles
- Own interest in real property in the Seychelles
- Carry on business in banking or trust and insurance or re-insurance business except if the appropriate license is granted.
- Provide company management or registered offices for Seychelles IBC's.
Seychelles IBC may
- Have professional contract with local lawyers, accountants, investment advisors, etc.,
- Hold meetings of shareholders, directors in the Seychelles;
- Own shares in other Seychelles Companies under the IBC Act or the 1942 Companies Act;
- Own government or central bank securities;
- Own vessels which are registered in Seychelles;
- Have its shares held by a resident of the Seychelles;
The name of an IBC must end with a word or phrase or the abbreviation thereof which indicates limited liability. Examples are: "Ltd", "Limited", "Corp", "Corporation", S.A.", "Societe Anonyme".
The name of an IBC shall not end with a word or phrase which may suggest the patronage of Government. Words, phrases or abbreviations thereof such as "Seychelles", "Republic" "Government", "Govt" or "national" shall not be used. Also words such as Bank, Assurance, Building Society, Chamber of Commerce, Foundation, Trust, etc. may not be used without special permission or license.
A Seychelles IBC must have a registered office in the Seychelles with a physical address. We provide this service to you.
Incorporate in Seychelles Offshore! Incorporate Your Wealth!
For purposes of this document, the term "Seychelles International Business Company" has the same meaning as "Seychelles IBC", "Seychellean IBC", "Seychelles Offshore Company", "Seychelles Offshore Companies", "Seychelles Offshore Corporation", "Seychelles Offshore Corporations" or "Seychelles International Business Corporation", "Seychelles Company", "Seychelles Companies", "Seychelles Offshore", "Seychelles Corporation", "Seychelles Incorporation", "Seychelles Corporations".